Our policy is to ship orders out within 10 business days of purchase. That being said, we do ship orders as soon as possible once payment has been made. In the event the Uprooter is put on Back Order the customer will be notified via email. The back order notice will include the expected ship date of the order.
GUARANTEE AND RETURN POLICY
The Uprooter is 100% guaranteed for function, materials, and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date your Uprooter is shipped.
Please call us in advance if:
- You are uncertain if the Uprooter is appropriate for your job. We can assist you in determining its effectiveness.
- Uprooter is not effective for your job. You may be able to return it in new condition and receive a refund of the purchase price.
- You want to return your Uprooter due to a manufacturing defect. We will pay the return shipping for the part in question (base or lever arm), repair or replace it, and return it to you for free. Return authorization from the company will be required prior to the customer returning the item to Uprooter. The tool will be inspected upon arrival and a decision will be made on the cause of the defect to determine the appropriate action. In the event you damage your tool by way of one of the exclusions we can sell a base or lever arm separately. Shipping charges for return transactions are the responsibility of the customer.
- You have any questions please give us a call at (541) 226-9872.
- This guarantee does not apply to exterior finish of the tool. It is common to experience wear of exterior finish under normal usage.
- If the tool is used improperly, it can lead to bending and permanent damage of parts. Our guarantee excludes damage incurred by improper usage.
FOLLOW THESE RULES FOR PROPER USAGE TO PREVENT DAMAGE
- DO NOT PULL SIDEWAYS Uprooter was designed to be pulled straight back. This is the only angle that should be used. The lever should always be operating in the same plane as the base.
- SINGLE-PERSON OPERATION ONLY This tool was designed to operate under the force of one person. Using a team to pull on the lever can bend and damage the lever arm.
- NO CHEATING The use of a cheater pipe or other equipment
to increase leverage may bend handle or pins.
- KEEP FULCRUM FLAT ON THE GROUND Fulcrum must be flat when pulling to prevent damage to fulcrum.
*CP Designs Inc. reserves the right to update these policies at any time without notice
We do not share your information with ANYONE!